Meadowlark Farms is a small aviary specializing in Gouldian and Exotic Finch health, nutrition and education. We have dedicated our lives to the research of these small birds. Our goal always is to raise happy, healthy and prolific birds, while expanding our experience and expertise.
- If you have a PRODUCT INQUIRY, please pose your question in the form below. We will only direct customers about the use and dosing instructions for the products we sell. If you've purchased a product elsewhere, or have purchased a product we do not sell, please contact the retailer from which you purchased that item.
- ACCESS TO ARTICLES - due to the misuse, abuse and theft of our intellectual property, the articles once contained on our site are now available to CUSTOMERS ONLY. Should you be interested in obtaining access, send your EMAIL ADDRESS, FIRST and LAST NAME, most recent INVOICE NUMBER, and the article you wish to view in the form below. Once verified, the article requested will be sent via email.
- If you suspect your bird is sick, take it to your Avian Veterinarian for diagnosis and treatment immediately. We cannot and will not diagnose your bird via Internet or email, nor will we recommend medications. We will not guess - guessing is irresponsible and unethical. The wrong treatment can make matters worse or even kill your bird.
- There is no onsite pickup for birds or product - NO EXCEPTIONS.
- ALL product purchases must be made through the online store or at Fairs and Shows - NO EXCEPTIONS.
- Email responses are typically made on business days and within 48-72 hours.